Minimalist Backpack - Varanasi Sadhu Limited Edition. Om Nava Shivaya Mantra. Navy Blue & Golden
Varanasi (Benares) Sadhu enjoying his morning chai - This case is a part of a limited edition collection in collaboration with photographer, hotelier & dear friend of ours Sonu. Sonu is an early bird, who is catching mesmerizing moments of sunrise life in Varanasi - one of the most ancient living city on Earth. The city of Life & Death.
Get your Limited Edition design to stand out and, perhaps, dive into mysteries of India, the land of Sadhu's, open-air cremation, Bollywood, mouth-burning food and much much more.
Sacred Om Navah Shivaya mantra in Sanskrit, printed underneath the Sadhu photo, will keep you safe and happy at all times.
If you feel like you're carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators